Pricing and Deposits
Pricing: Total price for a project depends on the time it takes to complete.
Full Day appointments available for $700
• Typical full day appointments will start at noon, go until seven pm, and usually end up being about six hours of actual tattooing time after accounting for stenciling, breaks, etc.
• Full day appointments are recommended for working on large projects such as sleeves, back pieces, large leg tattoos, etc. as they are the most time efficient-I can get more work done in one full day appointment than in two half day appointments typically.
Half Day appointments available for $350
• Typical half day appointments will take about four hours, and typically end up being about three hours of actual tattooing time after accounting for stenciling, breaks, etc.
• Half day appointments are usually best for slightly smaller tattoos-depending on the style and location this could be anything about six inches or smaller-or sometimes for finishing up larger projects.
Smaller appointments available at an hourly rate of $125 an hour
• Appointments at this hourly rate would be for small tattoos-anything that will take less than about two hours-with a minimum price of $60.
Deposit Policy: All deposits are to be paid at least a month prior to the set appointment date
and go towards the price of the tattoo.
Standard deposit for full day appointments: $150
Standard deposit for half day appointments: $100
Standard deposit for smaller appointments: $50
Deposits are non-refundable and forfeit if the appointment is cancelled or rescheduled within
five days for full and half day appointments, or within three days for smaller appointments, or
if there is a no call-no show on the day of the appointment. Being more than half an hour late
to the appointment without warning will count as a no call-no show as well.
This is because last minute cancellations typically end up with me not working at all for that
day, since it can be difficult to find people to fill spots so last minute. In addition, deposits can
also be forfeit if you completely change the idea for the tattoo after I have already drawn the
original idea. This doesn't mean small changes, but as an example, if you originally wanted
a lion on your arm, and then two days before the appointment, after the lion design was
already done, you changed your mind and decided you wanted flowers on your leg, this would
be a situation where the deposit could be forfeit to compensate for the time I would have spent
on that other design. If you are a bit unsure about what you want at the time of making the
appointment, that's totally fine, as I don't do any design work until the week prior to the
appointment that typically gives people more than enough time to figure out what they want.
As long as we have a general concept, if we need to make some adjustments to that that's totally
fine as well, so this situation very, very rarely becomes an issue.
Extenuating circumstances are evaluated on a case by case basis.
*Due to the global pandemic this deposit policy is temporarily a bit different. If you have to cancel or reschedule last minute due to unforeseen covid related reasons (ex. sudden job loss, getting sick, being exposed to someone who is sick and needing to quarantine) the deposit can be returned or held for a rescheduled appointment. I ask everyone still try to give me as much advance notice as possible, but I know with the nature of this situation things often happen very last minute and advance notice may not be possible. I understand the last thing people are probably thinking about if they suddenly contract covid is their tattoo appointment, but since this effects my livelihood it's very much appreciated when people keep me in mind and keep me updated on any potential situation.